Can you say YUM? These HEALTHY chocolate nut butter eggs are soooo delicious! They are healthy! Gluten-free! And everything you would want in a delicious chocolate peanut butter egg. The best part: it only takes 5 ingredients to make these yummy treats! Don't buy those toxic, sugar-laden, chocolate peanut butter eggs at the store! Make your own! It's a fun way to involve the kids! You can whip them up in NO TIME! AND! you can feel good about what your kids are eating!
1/2 C Sunflower Butter (you can use cashew or almond butter)
2 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Tsp Organic Vanilla
1/2 Dark Chocolate Chips (for melting & coating the eggs)
1-2 tsp Coconut Oil
1. Mix all ingredients in bowl :)
2. Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon measure, scoop out onto parchment (refer to video to see a visual)
3. Form balls into egg shapes. 4. Freeze for 20 minutes until they are firm.
5. While the eggs are in the freezer, melt chocolate with coconut oil
6. Coat eggs with chocolate.
7. Place in freezer until chocolate is firm (20-30 minutes).